Engage in Your Life
Complex Decongestive Therapy
Living in Harmonie was created after 30 years of service to oncology and palliative care clientele. The constant drive to help clients through their physical, mental and spiritual struggles created this unique clinic. We offer constant relief to body challenges whilst caring for the emotional and mental state of our clients. It is a place of relief, hope and gentleness. We work with you for the best outcomes.
Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT)
- Lymphoedema Drainage
- Compression Therapy
- Elastic Taping
- Exercises for Lymphoedema/Lipoedema
- Nutrition for Lymphoedema/Lipoedema
- Cycloid Vibrational Therapy (Niagara Therapy)
- MSRT Scar Release
Lymphoedema is a chronic condition that can successfully be managed with ongoing maintenance CDT. At present there is no cure for lymphoedema.
Lymphatic Drainage is used for, but not limited to:
- Swollen legs or arms due to fluid retention
- Swelling of a limb – pre or post-surgery
- Lymphoedema primary or secondary
- Breast tenderness and congestion
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, all inflammatory diseases
- Depression and Anxiety
- Recurrent infections such as colds, flu, tonsillitis and sinus
MSRT Scar Release
MSRT Scar Release helps with scars that are painful or limit mobility. It will also increase circulation to the scar and radically improve the look of the scar. The age of the scar does not matter. This applies to all scars. Results happen within minutes.
Compression Therapy – measuring and fitting of stockings and garments.
Niagara Therapy is a medical grade therapy invented 70 years ago, with consistent great results. It has been proven to:
- Increase local area blood flow
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain
- Increase joint mobilisation
- Reduce excess oedema (swelling) whether the cause is vascular or lymphatic
- Assists in the treatment of wounds and pressure ulcers where an improvement in local circulation is a factor
- Assists in the treatment of cellulitis where an improvement in local circulation is a factor
Personal Coaching will help you connect with your values and attain the life you deserve. It is a unique way to review your life, so you build and grow solid roots through mindfulness and the ACT Therapy (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy). It has proven to be a great help for dealing with anxiety, depression and addiction on a daily basis.
Prices range between $80-$120 per session, depending on the treatment.
Hours of operation – by appointment only.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm